Health Certifications

If you're sending puppies to a new home or traveling with your pet, planning ahead is essential. If you're traveling a health certificate is almost always required when entering another country or boarding a plane from a licensed, USDA-accredited veterinarian, which we have on staff.

We also do health certificates with puppy checks either as a litter appointment or individually. To submit health certificate information prior to your appointment please fill out and submit this form.